Checklist Document of Applicants :
These vary between visa programs and levels. The following documents also need to be submitted -
- Minimum 06 Months Valid Passport from the date of Arrival + Old Passport if you Have ( 20 Years Valid & Hand Written Passport not Valid )
06 Passport PHOTOGRAPHS REQUIRED FOR ALL THE VISAS (04 photos per visa).
d) Latest (not old than 01 months.)
e) White background w/o border
f) 35 X 45 mm (normal close view: 80% of face)
- Confirm Air Ticket
- Hotel Voucher
- Travel Insurance
- Request letters drafted on the passenger’s letterheads (personal/official) to the respective Consulates.
- Visa application forms filled & signed by Passenger.
- Last Three- Years Income Tax Returns (Personal).
- Six -Months Original Bank Statement (Personal) with BANK STAMP AND SIGNED).
- 02 Copies of PAN Card (Per Person).
- Fixed Deposits, Shares Certificates, Life Insurance Policies if any.
- Property Papers.
- Minors travelling without parents need an Affidavit / NOC letter from parents.
- Need Legal Adoption Documents from Court.
- Proof of Company Registration/Memorandum/ Partnership Deed.
- Last Three -Years Income Tax Returns of Company.
- Last Six- Months Original Bank Statement of Company with BANK STAMP AND SIGN
- Salary Slip (last 03 months).
- Leave Certificate & NOC from the Company / CDC Copy for Merchant Navy.
- Proof of Retirement Document OR Pension proof.
- Wedding OR Engagement Photographs.
- Wedding Card from Both Side.
- Marriage Certificate (in English) from the court with duly legalized by the ministry of external affairs (Apostille).
- NOC from Both Parents.
- Need Letter from school/college which indicates that applicant(s) have been granted leave for entire trip duration & Identity card from school/college.
- Visa Form Duly Filled and Signed by Passenger.
- Passport of Sponsor.
- PR/Citizenship Card.
- Health Card and other ID Proof.
- Employment/Business Proof.
- ITR of Last 2-3 years.
- Bank Statement of Last 6 months.
- Sponsorship Letter.
- Residential Proof.
For Visa - all applicants have to visit the VFS centre, World Trade Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi personally (with prior appointment) with the complete set of above documents (organized & signed by Innovative Techno Institute ) for Biometrics (eye / finger scanning).
How Innovative helps you with this Process?
Note: Depending upon the urgent/latest/additional requirement from the Consulate's side, we might request you to arrange for the additional documents or may call you for personal interview.
Our Team of Technocrats with Diversified Experience
Here is how we help you:
Innovative Techno Institute is not a visa processing entity and strictly doesn’t undertake any of the responsibility for getting any of visa(s), however the company provides the assistance in visa processing by enclosing certain sort of official documents confirming the customer’s booking with Innovative Techno Institute. In the event of successful visa application and customer’s obtaining the visa with the support of above stated documents, if the customer does not proceed with the respective tour booking, company reserves the right to levy cancellation charges as per tour cancellation policy mentioned in the brochure.