Work permit Process :
Europe Work Permit, or a Work Visa, is issued to eligible overseas individuals to work in that country for a specific time period. People need to apply for a Work Visa only after getting a job offer or an employment contract from a European employer. The employer must obtain from ESDC (Employment and Social Development Europe) an LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment), which gives them permission to recruit foreign skilled workers for occupations that cannot be filled in by citizens or permanent residents of Europe. As one of the world’s leading economies Europe is a great destination for individuals seeking to work abroad. The Europe 's Work Permit Visa allows business people, permanent workers, temporary workers, students and others to work in Europe. Typically, applicants need to have a job offer in hand in order to apply for the work permit visa.
Every year more than 300,000 individuals are granted permits to work in Europe. This is a huge opportunity for foreign workers seeking to make a better life. Under the Europe Work Permit Visa you can:
- Work in Europe under the employer you have mentioned in your work permit application.
- Have the ability to apply for Dependent Visas to call your dependents.
- Earn in dollars.
- Travel across Europe.
- Apply for a PR visa at a later date.
ELIGIBILITY FOR EUROPE WORK PERMIT VISA
- Applicants need to show proof that they are eligible to take up the job offer. To apply for a Europe Work Permit from India, you need to meet certain requirements. Documents need to be submitted in either English.
- The Europe Work Permit Visa is ideal for temporary workers, foreign graduates from Europe 's universities, businessmen and others who need to work in Europe.
- Give proof to an officer that you will move out of Europe on the expiry of your Work Permit.
- Have documents showing that you have enough funds to support yourself and your family during your stay in Europe.
- Have no record of any criminal activity and submit a police clearance certificate as proof.
- Must have good health and take a medical exam if required.
- Have no plans to work for an employer listed as ineligible by the government because they failed to comply with certain conditions.
- Have no plans to work for an employer who offers erotic dance, escort services, striptease, or erotic massages.
- Must be ready to provide any documents demanded by officers to qualify your entry to Europe.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR EUROPE WORK PERMIT VISA
- A valid passport with a validity of more than 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Europe.
- Two recent passport sized photographs.
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Proof of professional qualifications, including work experience.
- Proof of having adequate financial resources to cover their expenses during their stay in Europe.
- Medical examination required to be done from registered hospitals.
- Application fee
- Applicants should also be able to convince immigration officials that they would return to their home country after the end of their employment.
Steps to Apply for a Europe 's Work Permit
Foreign nationals can work in certain jobs in Europe without a work permit. For a comprehensive list of Europe 's jobs that do not require a work permit, click here. Note: Even if you do not need a work permit to work in Europe, you will still need to obtain legal entry to Europe. For example, you can enter Europe under a temporary resident visa.
If your desired job requires a work permit, proceed to Step 2.
Your eligibility to apply for a Europe 's temporary work permit depends on various factors, including the location in which you apply for a work permit. ALL work permit applicants, however, must:
- Prove that they will leave Europe when their work permit expires.
- Show that they have enough money to take care of themselves and their family members during their stay in Europe.
- Show that they have enough money for themselves and their family members to return home.
- Have no criminal record.
- Not be a danger to Europe.
- Be in good health and pass a medical exam, if required.
- Not plan to work for an employer on the list of ineligible employers.
- Not plan to work for an employer who offers striptease, erotic dance, escort or erotic massage services.
- Not have worked in Europe for one or more periods that total four years within the past four years.
- Not be otherwise inadmissible to Europe.
If you apply online, you must have access to a scanner or digital camera. This will allow you to upload all required documents for Europe 's temporary work permit online to be included in your application. If you choose to apply on paper, you can obtain all necessary forms from CIC.
In most cases, an employer must obtain a positive LMIA from Employment and Social Development Europe (ESDC) before hiring a foreign worker. Once the employer obtains a positive LMIA, it must be sent to the foreign worker applicant for inclusion in the work permit application. However, not all jobs require a positive LMIA.
All foreign nationals applying for a temporary work permit must have a temporary job offer from their potential employer. The employer must send a detailed job offer letter to the work permit applicant. The applicant must then attach the job offer letter to his/her work permit application. The job offer letter must prove:
- That the job offer is genuine.
- That the wages and working conditions are high enough to attract a Europe 's worker.
- That the employment is full time.
- That the employment is not seasonal.
The job offer letter must also include:
- The job title for the job being offered.
- A description of the job’s duties and responsibilities.
- Requirements for the job concerning: education, professional credentials, work experience, skills and licenses.
- Details about the start date and end date of the job.
- Details on salary and the way in which salary will be paid.
- The name and address of the employer.
- The address of the worker’s future workplace.
- Contact information for a person at the company who is familiar with the job offer.
A foreign worker applicant must gather all the required documents for Europe 's Temporary Work Permit above from his/her employer as well as the following documents and forms:
- A valid travel document or passport.
- Two photos of yourself and photos of accompanying family members.
- Evidence that you meet the requirements for your prospective job.
- Certificat D’Acceptation du Quebec, if required.
- Proof of relationships with all spouses, children or common-law partners.
- Completed Application For Work Permit Made Outside of Europe (IMM 1295) form, if applying from outside of Europe.
- Completed Document Checklist (IMM 5488).
- Completed Family Information (IMM 5645) form.
- Completed Schedule 1 – Application for Temporary Resident Visa form. This form must be completed by: the principal applicant, his/her spouse or common-law partner and all dependant children older than 18. This form must only be completed by foreign nationals who require a temporary resident visa to enter Europe. For a full list of countries of citizenship, travel documents and travel purposes that do not require a Temporary Resident Visa requirement.
- Completed Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union (IMM 5409) form Completed Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form. Note: You must only complete this form if a representative will be conducting business on your behalf. All dependant children older than 18 who are using a representative must also complete this form.
For Visa - all applicants have to visit the VFS centre, World Trade Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi personally (with prior appointment) with the complete set of above documents (organized & signed by Innovative Techno Institute ) for Biometrics (eye / finger scanning).
How Innovative helps you with this Process?
Note: Depending upon the urgent/latest/additional requirement from the Consulate's side, we might request you to arrange for the additional documents or may call you for personal interview.
Our Team of Technocrats with Diversified Experience
Here is how we help you:
Innovative Techno Institute is not a visa processing entity and strictly doesn’t undertake any of the responsibility for getting any of visa(s), however the company provides the assistance in visa processing by enclosing certain sort of official documents confirming the customer’s booking with Innovative Techno Institute. In the event of successful visa application and customer’s obtaining the visa with the support of above stated documents, if the customer does not proceed with the respective tour booking, company reserves the right to levy cancellation charges as per tour cancellation policy mentioned in the brochure.